Mihai is leading PM Access’ Agile division and he is a co-fondator and contributor to the online professional platform BRYX (bryx.ro).
Over the course of more than 15 years he has inspired and led software development teams in fields like medical, telecom, airspace & defense, software distribution, e-commerce, etc.
From these interactions he has learnt that collaboration is the most valuable aspect contributing to product success.
Working with very different development life cycles along the years, Mihai has recognized the value of agile approaches to software development and he became their promoter inside organizations and also as an agile community speaker for conferences, meetups and events.
His favorite work method remains Scrum, yet Mihai recognizes the benefits of teams who are able to apply more complementary methods like Extreme Programming, Kanban and DevOps, thus delivering higher value towards reaching business objectives and clients’ high standards.
- 15 years of leadership experience in roles of project management, scrum master or program management
- 13 years of training experience
- 5 years of Agile coaching experience
- More than 1650 students trained during 2200 hours
- PST Certified - from 2021 - Professional Scrum Trainer by Scrum.org
- PSM III Certified - from 2021 - Professional Scrum Master Level III by Scrum.org
- PSPO I Certified - from 2020 - Professional Scrum Product Owner Level I by Scrum.org
- PSK I Certified - from 2019 - Professional Scrum with Kanban by Scrum.org
- PSM II Certified - from 2017 - Professional Scrum Master Level II by Scrum.org
- PMI-ACP Certified - from 2015 - Agile Certified Practitioner by PMI
- PMP Certified - from 2009 - Project Management Professional by PMI
- CNFPA (ANC) Certified Trainer – from 2009 - by ANC
- Working with cross-functional teams
- Agile estimation and planning techniques
- Collaboration tools and techniques
- Product Management
- Remote work and communication principles
- TARGET PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® CERTIFICATION
- Managing Projects in Business Environment
- Kanban Essentials
10 February 2016
A short journey on the seas of agile planning, showing the common challenges, the benefits...