Mihai has been working with software development teams in fields like medical, telecom, airspace & defense, software distribution, e-commerce, etc.
From these interactions he has learnt that collaboration is the most valuable aspect contributing to product success.
Working with very different development life cycles along the years, Mihai has recognized the value of agile approaches to software development and he became their promoter inside organizations and also as an agile community speaker for conferences, meetups and events.
Mihai has international exposure as trainer, having delivered courses to teams in Dublin, Warsaw, Bucharest and Chisinau.
His favorite work method remains Scrum, yet Mihai recognizes the benefits of teams who are able to apply more complementary methods like eXtreme Programming, Kanban and DevOps, thus delivering higher value towards reaching business objectives and clients’ high standards.
- 14 years of experience in project management
- 12 years of training experience
- More than 1450 students trained during 1800 hours
- Certified Professional Scrum with Kanban by Scrum.org - PSK - from 2019
- Certified Professional Scrum Master by Scrum.org - PSM II - from 2017
- PMI-ACP certified - from 2015
- Certified Scrum Product Owner CSPO – from 2011
- Certified Scrum Master CSM by Scrum Alliance – from 2010
- PMP certified - from 2009
- CNFPA certified trainer – from 2009
- Working with cross-functional teams
- Agile estimation and planning techniques
- Collaboration tools and techniques
- Product Management
- Remote work and communication principles
- Agile - Scrum for Teams
- TARGET PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® CERTIFICATION
- Managing Projects in Business Environment
- Kanban Essentials
10 February 2016
A short journey on the seas of agile planning, showing the common challenges, the benefits...