Mihai has been working with software development teams from various product fields (medical, telecom, airspace & defense, software distribution, e-commerce) and he has learnt from interacting with all these teams what are those valuable aspects contributing to the success of the products they have been building together.
Working in very different development life cycles along the years, Mihai has recognized the value of agile approaches to software development and he became their promoter inside organizations and also as an active member of the Romanian Agile community, by participating in public conferences and events.
His favorite work method remains Scrum, yet Mihai recognizes the value and complementarity of more methods like eXtreme Programming, Kanban and DevOps, that put together can reach the organizational business objectives and clients’ high standards more easily.
- 10 years of experience in project management
- 8 years of training experience
- More than 850 students trained during 900 hours
- Certified Professional Scrum Master by Scrum.org - PSM II - from 2017
- PMI-ACP certified - from 2015
- Certified Scrum Master CSM by Scrum Alliance – from 2010
- Certified Scrum Product Owner CSPO – from 2011
- PMP certified - from 2009
- CNFPA certified trainer – from 2009
- Working with cross-functional teams
- Agile estimation and planning techniques
- Collaboration tools and techniques
- Product Management
- Remote work and communication principles
- Agile - Scrum for Teams
- TARGET PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® CERTIFICATION
- Managing Projects in Business Environment
- Kanban Essentials
10 February 2016
A short journey on the seas of agile planning, showing the common challenges, the benefits...