Professional Scrum Master™ II – PSM II
Scrum Master training targetting PSM II certification by Scrum.org
In Class and Live Online Sessions
Professional Scrum MasterTM II (PSM II) course is a 2-day advanced Scrum Master class designed to support Scrum Masters in their professional development. The PSM II course is intended for Scrum Masters with at least one year of experience who are looking to grow their knowledge and abilities as a Scrum Master. This course is one step in that journey. The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) certification exam.
Why participate in the Professional Scrum Master™ II – PSM II training
- It is the official Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master II training.
- It includes 2 PSM II certification exam passwords offered by Scrum.org: one after the training, one in case of exam fail during the first 14 days after class.
- It includes preparation recommendations offered by the trainer for PSM II certification exam.
- It includes one individual coaching session offered by the trainer for PSM II exam preparation.
- You will learn about areas critical to growing as a successful Scrum Master
- You will understand how principles and values of Scrum help guide Scrum Masters in taking their decisions
- You will learn how Scrum Masters can help change the environment of Scrum Teams and about the complexity of the Scrum Master role
- You will understand how the Scrum Master must be able to apply different stances in order to be effective: the Scrum Master as a Teacher, Coach & Mentor, Facilitator, Change Agent.
MIHAI OLARUScrum.org - Professional Scrum Trainer, PSM III, PMI-ACP, PMP, PSK I, PSPO I
FLORINA MARIA TERZEA, PSM II
Scrum Master and Project Manager at Xperi
KACSO ALPAR, PSM II
Software Project & Account Manager at Lynx Solutions
MARIUS BORDEA, PSM II
Technical Project Manager at Orange
STRUCTURE AND DURATION OF THE PROGRAM
1Introductions. Team formation. Scrum Master. Services to the Scrum Team.
2Services to the Product Owner. Services to the Organization. Closing