Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills™ – PSFS
Facilitation workshop for Scrum practitioners with PSFS certification from Scrum.org
Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills (PSFS) certification assessment is included.
Professional Scrum Facilitation SkillsTM is an interactive course designed to help Scrum practitioners develop a facilitator’s mindset, proficiency in facilitation skills, and learn when and how to select effective techniques for various circumstances.
Why participate in the Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills™ – PSFS training
- It is the official Scrum.org Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills training.
- It includes 2 PSFS certification exam passwords offered by Scrum.org: one after the training, one in case of exam fail during the first 14 days after class.
- It includes preparation recommendations offered by the trainer for PSFS certification exam.
- It includes one individual coaching session offered by the trainer for PSFS exam preparation.
- You will develop facilitation skills and a facilitator’s mindset
- You will learn the facilitation principles that experienced facilitators fall back on when interactions are difficult
- You will understand the roles that facilitation principles and the Scrum Values play in enhancing healthy collaboration in Scrum Teams
- You will explore how facilitation can address challenging scenarios most Scrum Teams encounter
- You will apply facilitation skills and techniques to improve the Scrum events and other interactions
- You will understand how to encourage diverse perspectives, while bringing the team together to reach decisions
- You will experience the elements of group dynamics and how they influence the decision-making process
- You will leave class with a toolbox of facilitation techniques and understand how to apply them in different circumstances
- Scrum.org - Professional Scrum Trainer, PSM III, PMI-ACP, PMP, PSK I, PSPO I
Next training sessions Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills™ – PSFS
|10 October 2023||Live Online full-day (9:30 - 18:00)||MIHAI OLARU||En||11 seats||Sign up|
STRUCTURE AND DURATION OF THE PROGRAM
1Facilitation Principles and Scrum. Applying Facilitation Skills and Techniques. Improving Facilitation Skills. Closing