Professional Scrum Master™ – PSM I
Scrum Master training targetting PSM I certification by Scrum.org
In Class and Live Online Sessions
Professional Scrum MasterTM (PSM) is an interactive, activity-based course where students gain a strong understanding of Professional Scrum and the role of the Scrum Master. Through a combination of discussion and exercises, students develop a deep understanding of the underlying principles of Scrum and the Agile mindset while learning the practices applied by successful Scrum
The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification exam.
Why participate in the Professional Scrum Master™ – PSM I training
- It is the official Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master training.
- It includes 2 PSM I certification exam passwords offered by Scrum.org: one after the training, one in case of exam fail during the first 14 days after class.
- It includes preparation recommendations offered by the trainer for PSM I certification exam.
- It includes one individual coaching session offered by the trainer for PSM I exam preparation.
- You will understand the theory and principles behind Scrum and empiricism and how each part of the Scrum framework ties back to the principles and theory.
- You will understand uncertainty and complexity in product delivery, the meaning and importance of the Scrum values, what Done means and why it is crucial to transparency.
- You will learn how to use the Product Backlog to plan with agility
- You will understand the importance of self-managing teams, interpersonal skills needed, and the Scrum Master leadership role
- You will learn the skills, traits and behavior shifts required to be a Professional Scrum Master
MIHAI OLARUScrum.org - Professional Scrum Trainer, PSM III, PMI-ACP, PMP, PSK I, PSPO I
820 EUR + VAT (19%)
To whom is the training addressed
Practitioners that are interested in starting a career as a Scrum Master, Scrum Masters, Agile/Scrum Coaches and consultant looking to improve their use of Scrum, anyone involved in product delivery using Scrum
CORINA GABRIELA MIRICA, PMP, PSM I
Development Manager at Electronic Arts (EA)
UMESH PEDNEKAR, PSM I, ILM Level 7 certified Executive Coach
BI Technical Lead at Howdens Joinery, UK
IRYNA ZOLOTAREVA, PSM I
Scrum Master at NICE
ANDREI PIETRICICA, PSM I
Development Engineer at ING Tech Romania
SOHINI CHAKRABORTY, PSM I, PMP
Principal Consultant at Genpact
CIPRIAN VERES, PSM I
Team Lead Manager at Atos
STRUCTURE AND DURATION OF THE PROGRAM
1Introductions. Team formation. Theory and First Principles. The Scrum Framework: Scrum Accountabilities, Scrum Events, Scrum Artifacts and Commitments. Done. The importance of Done. The Definition of Done.
2Product Delivery with Scrum. People & Teams. The Scrum Master. Advanced skills and traits. Closing & PSMI I exam information.