TARGET PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® CERTIFICATION
Agile domain expertise and versatility in Project Management
PMI, Inc. USA certified training
Agile Certification Training – PMI-ACP Exam Prep
REP ID: 4362
Why participate in the TARGET PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® CERTIFICATION training
- Followed by an important number of Agile Certified Practitioners (PMI-ACP)® in Romania - 35 Certified Trainees!
- It's covering more agile approaches, such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean or Extreme Programming
- 100% success rate. All of the participants who completed the training program (training + learning plan) and attended the exam - passed the exam!
- Includes a personalized individual study plan
- Includes asistance for filling in the exam application forms
Next training sessions TARGET PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® CERTIFICATION
|23 September 2019||Bucharest||MIHAI OLARU||Ro||2 seats||Sign up|
|15 October 2019||Cluj-Napoca||MIHAI OLARU||Ro||8 seats||Sign up|
|3 December 2019||Bucharest||MIHAI OLARU||Ro||12 seats||Sign up|
- Final price for individuals. VAT tax (19%) applies only to corporate customers.
- The price will be paid in RON at the NBR exchange rate (www.bnr.ro) for the date of invoice.
- If you preffer an on-site training session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To whom is the training addressed
The PMI-ACP® certification is addressed to all practitioners, not only to Project Managers. All those who have worked with agile methods and who want to learn new approaches that can complete their experience are eligible to apply for certification: Software Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Technical Leaders, Software architects or Designers, Business Analysts, Managers, etc.
ADRIAN NITU, PMI-ACP
Busines Unit Manager at Berg Software
RADU BALUTA, PMI-ACP
Development Director at Electronic Arts
MIHAI GEORGE MARCULESCU, PMP, PMI-ACP, Prince2
Project Manager, National Network Deployment at Vodafone
NADINA MURESAN, PMI-ACP
Technical Lead and Scrum Master at 3 Pillar Global
GEORGIANA DAN, PMI-ACP
Services Engineer CORE at Ericsson
GEORGE TRIF, PMI-ACP
QA Manager at Bitdefender
ADRIAN MIREA, PMP, PMI-ACP
Service Delivery Manager at Metro Systems GmbH
MADALIN DANIEL DINU, PMI-ACP
Project Manager at EDIS
FLORIN BRATU, PMI-ACP
Scrum Master at Viva Credit IFN
STRUCTURE AND DURATION OF THE PROGRAM
1Intro, PMI-ACP® Certification overview; exam eligibility and registration process, Agile Principles and Mindset
2Value-driven Delivery, Stakeholder Engagement, Team Performance
3Adaptive Planning, Problem Detection and Resolution, Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)