Cristina brings to the teams she works with both the hands-on experience from technical roles she played in software development projects, as well as the communication and leadership abilities, built while playing Scrum Master or Project Management roles. All these help her increase the motivation and engagement of those around her.
From workflow perspective, Cristina prefers a mix of both Kanban and Scrum frameworks, ensuring a continuous flow of work as well as cadence for formal inspection and adaptation events.
- 9 years of experience in software development
- 4 years of experience in coaching Agile development teams
- 4 years of experience in project management
- PSM I Scrum Master certified – from 2013
- PMI-ACP certified – from 2015
- Working with remote development teams
- Kanban and Scrum
- Client collaboration techniques for requirements validation
- Web applications using distributted infrastructures
- Facilitation Techniques for team retrospectives
10 February 2016
A short journey on the seas of agile planning, showing the common challenges, the benefits...