Andreea is a motivated Agile Coach, with a technical background and broad experience in working on software development projects.
Big fan of the Agile values and principles, she loves how agile teams have a lot of freedom in creating their own rules by adapting the way they work along the way.
Andreea likes the Scrum Framework in particular and has been successfully playing by its rules since 2012, either wearing the hat of a Development Team member or the one of a Scrum Master who coaches the Product Owner and the Development Team. This is also how she became motivated to deliver Scrum training sessions and support her students in their journey to discovering the rules of the Scrum game.
- 5 years of experience in project management
- 3 years of experience in software development
- Certified Professional Scrum Product Owner II - from 2020
- Certified Professional Scrum Master II - from 2019
- Certified Professional Scrum Product Owner I - from 2019
- PMI-PMP certified - from 2019
- PMI-ACP certified - from 2019
- Certified Professional Scrum Master I - from 2018
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCSA): Web Applications - from 2016
- Working on large projects with multiple components and teams
- Agile coaching techniques for multi-disciplinary teams
- Leadership and team communication
- Clients and stakeholders collaboration techniques, in order to gather and prioritize project requirements
- Preparation and delivery of training sessions and workshops on Agile and Scrum topics
23 January 2020
Practical tips on how to pass PSPO II exam