Alex has an extensive experience within R&D and system integration projects, with a consistent exposure on customer interaction, based on which, over the years, he understood, step by step, how the final customer might define success and also what project team would see as important factors on a project success.
That’s the base of Alex’s affinity for Agile project approaches, as it inherits the necessary flexibility allowing scope changes and variances over the project development lifecycle, summing up at the end to a higher customer satisfaction degree.
The vision over projects and the means for a project team to outperform, is heavily based on the belief that success is a sum of individual complementary talents and particularities of the project team members.
- 8 year of project management experience
- PMI PBA certified since 2018
- PMI ACP certified since 2014
- PMI PMP certified since 2012
- Working with operation client oriented teams
- Product management experience
- Efficient communication methods