Agile – Scrum for Teams
Learn how to use the Scrum framework together with your whole team.
Why participate in the Agile – Scrum for Teams training
- Learn and practice the Scrum framework during this two-days interactive training course
- Prepare for "PSM I" Scrum Master Certification
- Quick and complete delivery, according to the customer's business needs
- Better visibility of the development process to business stakeholders, resulting in reduced projects risks
- Rapid adjustment to changes (of strategies, priorities and planning)
- Early acceptance from clients by using frequent feedback cycles
- Better communication through cross-functional teams, team spirit and motivation
350 EUR +VAT
- Final price for individuals. VAT tax (19%) applies only to corporate customers.
- The price will be paid in RON at the NBR exchange rate (www.bnr.ro) for the date of invoice.
- If you preffer an on-site training session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
.NET Developer at Siemens
IT Manager at Cegeka Romania
Software Developer at Vodafone Romania Technologies SSC
MIHNEA NAGY, PSM I
Project Manager at Stratalux INC
CAMELIA DAMIAN, PSM I
Software Business Analyst at Medicover Synevo
Senior Manager, Alliances at Avangate
RADU ANDRONESCU, PMP, CSM
Project Manager at Avangate
Senior Software Developer at Totalsoft
QA Project Lead at Electronic Arts
STRUCTURE AND DURATION OF THE PROGRAM
1What’s Agile - Introduction to Scrum - “Pass The Penny” Game - Scrum Roles: Product Owner, ScrumMaster, Development Team - Scrum meetings: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum
2Scrum meetings (cont): Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective - Scrum artifacts: Product Backlog, S Backlog, Burn-down Chart - Exercise – greatsoftware.com - Story points estimating - Hyper-productivity in Agile