Learn core information about the Kanban method
Kanban Essentials training course is addressed to team members and managers who want to identify and understand the principles and practices specific to Kanban method.
Kanban originated in Lean manufacturing and quickly grew in popularity as teams embraced the technique to reduce costs and keep up with demands of their customers.
There are many advantages to using the Kanban system as a way to manage work, including:
Why participate in the Kanban Essentials training
- Flexibility in chosing the preffered workflow
- Focus on continuous delivery
- Reduction of wasted work / wasted time
- Increased productivity
- Increased efficiency
- Team members’ ability to focus
Next training sessions Kanban Essentials
|2 October 2020||Bucharest||CRISTINA LUPU||Ro||0 seats|
185 EUR +VAT
- VAT - 19% will be added to the listed price.
- Discount: 10% for a group of 4 students from the same company.
- If you whish to organize an on-site training session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To whom is the training addressed
Software developers - Testers - Team Leaders - Software architects - Software designers - Business analysts - UI/UX designers - Technical writers - Project managers - Managers
STRUCTURE AND DURATION OF THE PROGRAM
1What is Kanban? - Kanban vs iterative methods - Visualizing your work - Work items - Work in process - Kanban pitfalls - Kanban & Scrum